Copyright © 2017 CECE Education.
All the respective rights reserved
Institut CECE is accredited by the Jabatan Kebajikan Masyarakat Malaysia (JKMM) from the Ministry of Women, Family and Community Development, to conduct the Basic Child Care Course in accordance with the Childcare Centers Act 1984, Regulations 41 & Regulations (Institutional) 1985.
This is a training program drawn up by the Social Welfare Department of Malaysia. It is a comprehensive training program because it also covers licensing requirements of government agencies e.g. the Social Welfare Dept, Fire Dept, Health Dept, and the local municipality (Majlis Perbandaran)
(1) PERMATA Negara Curriculum (KPN)
(2) Legislation and Advocacy of Early Childhood Education and Care
(3) Child Care Service Practices
(4) Child Development of PERMATA
(5) Planning Activities for Young Children
(6) Observation and Assessment of Young Children
(7) Administration and Management of a Child Care Center
(8) Parental and Community Involvement
(9) Ethnic and Professionalism of Child Care Provider and Educators
(10) Additional Knowledge and Skills
Duration of Studies
Part-time: Approximately 3 months
Classes: Saturday and Sunday
Time: 8.00am to 5.00pm
RM 920.00 for part-time course
Intakes: January, April, July and October
Participants who have attended all the training sessions, and passed the teaching practice and written examinations will be awarded the Kursus Asuhan dan Didikan Kanak-kanak PERMATA (KAP) Certificate by Malaysia Social Welfare Department. Institut CECE will award the Certificate in Early Care and Education.